Some 2020 Readings for My New Chap!
My first chapbook, Dressing the Wounds, was published by dancing girl press in October of 2019. To keep the celebration going, I’m reading this year in some great places with some great folks! Check out the list below, and check in the “Readings & Events” tab for more details and new additions as I add to this list…
* February 11, 7:00-8:30pm: Unbuttoned Series at Luthier’s Co-op, Easthampton, MA. I’m the featured reader, so come listen, grab a drink, and take the stage yourself in the open mic!
* March 11, 7:00-8:30pm: Coolidge Room Collective: A Trio of Local Poets at the Forbes Library, Northampton, MA. I’m thrilled to be reading with local favorites Naila Moreira and Joshua Michael Stewart.
* March 28, 5:30-8:00pm: Look Again: A Woodcut & Poetry Collaboration in the Sanford Gallery at Zea Mays Printmaking in Florence, MA. The is the reading and reception for a beautiful show of woodcut portraits by Julie Lapping Rivera and accompanying poems by yours truly and fellow poets, all inspired by the New York Times “Overlooked” series.
* April 2, 5:00-8:00pm: Amherst Arts Night Plus at the Emily Dickinson Museum in Amherst, MA. Terry Johnson and I will be the featured readers at about 7:00, and the evening includes a pop-up art show and an open mic (sign-ups at 5:00, readings start at 6:00).
* April, TBA: English Department Faculty Showcase. I’m happy to be reading once again with colleagues from the English Department at Westfield State University, in the Ely Library. It’s a Poetry Month tradition!
* May 7, 7:00-8:30pm: Collected Poets Series. I’m excited to be reading at Mocha Maya’s Cafe in Shelburne Falls, MA with Rage Hezekiah in this treasured local series I’ve loved attending over the years!